Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the price include a Life Vest and a Paddle? Yes. The price includes a Life Vest, Paddle and Whistle.
- What are the age requirements? Each rider must be 12 years old or older to paddle on their own Kayak or Paddleboard.
- My child is under the age of 12, can I rent a board and the two of us share it? Yes you can. If you are with your child at all times and he or she is under your direct supervision. We also have tandem kayaks for two paddlers and the child can sit in the front of the tandem kayaks.
- Do you have kayaks for two adults and a small child? Yes. Our tandem kayaks will allow for two adults and a small child. The child would sit directly in front of the adult in the back.
- Do I have to wear the Life Vest? Yes! Paddling is fun, but can be dangerous. Wearing the Life Vest could save your life in an emergency.
- What if I can’t swim? You must be able to swim to participate.
- I only want to paddle for a 1/2 day. Will you deliver? We only do deliveries for 2 days or more. Anything less than that, we ask that paddlers come out to South Cove in Seneca to paddle.